HD Supply is seeking Non-CDL Local Route Drivers!
Now Offering a $2000 sign-on bonus ($1000 paid after 90 days & $1000 paid after 180 days!)*
Don't worry, we think you'll love it here! HD Supply's company culture and top-notch benefits are unparalleled. However, you must remain employed a minimum of 90 days in order to be eligible to receive the first $1000 sign-on bonus and remain employed 180 days to receive 2nd $1000 sign-on bonus payout.
Where: 2015 Silver Bell Rd, Ste 150
Type: Full-Time Non-Exempt
Wage: $21.00/hour and up based on experience
Benefits After 90 Days: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; 6:00am until route completion.
HD Supply is an Essential Business Service:
As an "essential business service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas, including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates, visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely drive, move and offload merchandise from box trucks of up to 26 feet
- Interact with customers and job site supervisors in a friendly and professional way
- Perform truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
- Maintain accurate electronic logs of deliveries and pickups
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines at all times
- Work independently, take initiative and solve problems
Must-have requirements for this job:
- Able to operate a box truck for a full work day, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials
- Able, with or without accommodations, to do things like lift (up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally), walk, move, pack and unpack goods throughout the day with equipment provided
- Able to safely climb in and out of the cab/box of the truck
- Able to pass drug test, driving record check, and Dept of Transportation (DOT) physical exam
- Able to speak fluent English due to safety and customer service purposes
- Valid driver’s license
- 21+ years of age due to insurance requirements
- At least 1 year of experience operating a 16ft - 26ft Box Truck with automatic transmission and air brakes
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift experience or certification
- Experience operating hand trucks, pallet trucks or similar equipment
- Experience with inventory-related handheld computer devices
Click “apply now” for current or future consideration!